Looking for a yummy addition to your holiday baking list? Check out this yummy Ginger White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe. They are super easy to make in quantity, which makes them the perfect recipe for cookie exchanges! I made 9 dozen cookies in approximately 2 hours, making this an easy way to get some serious holiday baking done in record time. They are super easy too! Here’s a step by step for you, but skip to the end of this post for the full recipe!
Start your cookies by creaming together your butter and sugar on a high speed with your stand mixer. This should be smooth and creamy when you are done.
Next, beat in your wet ingredients (honey, corn syrup, oil, vanilla) and dry ingredients and spices (baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and ginger). Add in one egg at a time and beat until smooth as well.
Slowly add your flour, about 1/2 cup at a time. Putting in too much will get you a face full of flour, as well as overwhelming your cookie dough. Don’t forget to scrape down the sides of your bowl while mixing. When your flour is well mixed in, set your stand mixer to stir and stir in white chocolate chips.
I like to use an ice cream scoop to form my cookie balls so that all of my cookies are a uniform size.
On a separate plate, roll your cookies well in granulated sugar. This will add some sweetness and will also make your cookies sparkle!
Place about 2-3 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake as directed in the recipe. The cookies should be a nice golden brown color, but they will still be super soft when they come out of the oven, so make sure that you don’t accidentally bump them, and allow them the full 5 minutes to cool on the baking sheet to avoid damaging them.
These are super yummy, and they are very fragrant. Your house will smell amazing for the rest of the day! Make sure to add this recipe to your holiday baking list, especially for cookie exchanges. You won’t be disappointed!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided into 1 cup portions
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer on high, mix together butter and 1 cup sugar until creamy.
- Beat in honey, corn syrup, canola oil, vanilla, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. Mix well on medium speed.
- Add one egg at a time and beat after each addition until smooth. Slowly add 1/2 cup of flour at a time until mixed well.
- Setting your stand mixer on "stir", add the white chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make the dough into balls. Coat well with sugar and place on cookie sheets 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool in baking sheets for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool. Cookies will be soft when they come out of the oven.